Programs organised by the ESOMAS department give students the student a wealth of knowledge that combines the tools of economic analysis with elements of management technique, with the study of rules that regulate economic subjects’ behaviour and with the mastery of quantitative analysis.
If you hold a foreign qualification and want to enroll on a bachelor's, master's or single-cycle master’s degree program at the University of Turin, please complete the Apply@UniTo online application procedure.
Complete the step-by-step registration procedure by following the instructions available on the Registration page for international students.
The educational offer of our Department, articulated on the first and second level, includes one undergraduate degree program, four postgraduate degree programs, two of which are interdepartmental, and three are double degree programs.
Undergraduate degree programs
Entry requirements: programs with restricted number of places
Further information available on the School of Management and Economics website.
Postgraduate degree programs
- Economics and Management
- Quantitative Finance and Insurance
- Stochastics and Data Science (interdepartmental)
Entry requirements: programs without unrestricted number of places for candidates holding admission requirements.
These degree programs with an unrestricted number of places are liable to preliminary verification of the specific curricular and personal requirements. The verification modalities are published on the website of each training program.
Double degree programs
Refer to the presentation materials of the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs of the Department of Economic-Social and Mathematical-Statistical Sciences:
Economics (undergraduate degree program)
- Presentation undergraduate degree program of studies Economics (slide in Italian)
- Video presentation "Economia e aziende in contesto internazionale e globale" (only in Italian)
Economics (postgraduate degree program)
- Presentation postgraduate degree program of studies Economics (slide)
- Video presentation of Economics
Quantitative Finance and Insurance
- Presentation postgraduate degree program of studies Quantitative Finance and Insurance (slide)
- Video presentation of Quantitative Finance and Insurance