Here are the publications of Area 13 with the greatest international visibility obtained by members of the department in the period 2018-2022.
- Gerardi, I. Monzón: Bargaining over a Divisible Good in the Market for Lemons (with L. Maestri), American Economic Review, 2022, 112, 1591-1620.
- Borella: Are Marriage-Related Taxes and Social Security Benefits Holding Back Female Labor Supply? (with M. De Nardi, and F. Yang), The Review of Economic Studies, forthcoming.
- Pagliero: Competition and Pass-Through: Evidence from Isolated Markets (with Christos Genakos), American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, 2022, 14 (4), 35-57.
- Mastrobuoni: Leave the Door Open? Prison Conditions and Recidivism (with D. Terlizzese), American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, 2022, 14 (4), 200-233.
- Monte: Dynamic Information Design under Constrained Communication Rules (with C. Lorecchio), American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, forthcoming.
- Mastrobuoni: Migrants at Sea: Unintended Consequences of Search and Rescue Operations, (with C. Deiana, and V. Maheshri), American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, conditionally accepted.
- Esposito: Epidemic Shocks and Civil Violence: Evidence from Malaria Outbreaks in Africa (with M. Cervellati and U. Sunde), The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2022, 104(4), 780-796.
- Trojani: On the Nature of Jump Risk Premia (with P. Orłowski and P. Schneider), Management Science, forthcoming.
- De Angelis: Climate Impact Investing (with P. Tankov and O. Zerbib), Management Science, forthcoming.
- Gerardi, I. Monzón: The Perils of Friendly Oversight (with E. Grillo), Journal of Economic Theory, 2022, 204: 105500.
- Stanca: Foundations of Ambiguity Models under Symmetry: α-MEU and Smooth Ambiguity (with P. Klibanoff, S. Mukerji and K. Seo), Journal of Economic Theory, forthcoming.
- Di Giacomo: The Effect of Co-Payments on the Take-Up of Prenatal Tests (with M. Piacenza, L. Siciliani and G. Turati), Journal of Health Economics, 2022, 81: 102553.
- De Angelis: On the Value of non-Markovian Dynkin Games with Partial and Asymmetric Information (with N. Merkulov and J. Palczewski), Annals of Applied Probability, 2022, 32, 3: 1774-1813.
- Favaro: More for Less: Predicting and Maximizing Genetic Variant Discovery via Bayesian Nonparametrics (with T. Broderick, F. Camerlenghi and L. Masoero), Biometrika, 2022, 109, 17-32.
- De Blasi: Posterior Asymptotics for Boosted Hierarchical Dirichlet Process Mixtures (with M. Catalano, A. Lijoi and I. Pruenster), Journal of Machine Learning Research, 2022, 23, 1-23.
- Mastrobuoni: The Race Between Deterrence and Displacement: Theory and Evidence from Bank Robberies (with V. Maheshri), The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2021, 103 (3), 547–562.
- Trojani: Model-Free International Stochastic Discount Factors (with M. Sandulescu and A. Vedolin), Journal of Finance, 2021, 76 (2), 935-976.
- Trojani: The Price of the Smile and Variance Risk Premia (with P. Gruber and C. Tebaldi), Management Science, 2021, 67 (7), 3985–4642.
- Pennesi: A Foundation for Cue-Triggered Behavior, Management Science, 2021, 67 (4), 2403-2419.
- Stanca: Smooth Aggregation of Bayesian Experts, Journal of Economic Theory, 2021, 196: 105308.
- Favaro: Consistent Estimation of Small Masses in Feature Sampling (with F. Ayed, M. Battiston and F. Camerlenghi), Journal of Machine Learning Research, 2021, 22, 1-28.
- Favaro: Optimal Disclosure Risk Assessment (with F. Camerlenghi, Z. Naulet and F. Panero), Annals of Statistics, 2021, 49, 723-744.
- Mastrobuoni: Crime is Terribly Revealing: Information Technology and Police Productivity, The Review of Economic Studies, 2020, 87 (6), 2727-2753.
- Gallice: Economic and Social-Class Voting in a Model of Redistribution with Social Concerns (with E. Grillo), Journal of the European Economic Association, 2020, 20 (6), 3140-3172.
- Gerardi: Dynamic Contracting with Limited Commitment and the Ratchet Effect (with Lucas Maestri), Theoretical Economics, 2020, 15, 583-623.
- Gerardi: Efficiency in Decentralized Markets with Aggregate Uncertainty (with B. Camargo and L. Maestri), The Economic Journal, 2020, 130, 446-461.
- Trojani: Dividend Growth Predictability and the Price Dividend Ratio (with I. Piatti), Management Science, 2020, 66 (1), 130-158.
- Ghirardato, D. Pennesi: A General Theory of Subjective Mixtures, Journal of Economic Theory, 2020, 188: 105056.
- Gambetti: On the Empirical (Ir)Relevance of the Zero Lower Bound Constraint (with D. Debortoli and J. Galí), NBER Macroeconomics Annual, 2020.
- Borella: The Lost Ones: The Opportunities and Outcomes of White, Non-College-Educated Americans Born in the 1960s (with M. De Nardi, and F. Yang), NBER Macroeconomics Annual, 2020.
- Favaro: Bayesian Mixed Effects Models for Zero-Inflated Compositions in Microbiome Data Analysis (with S. Bacallado, C. Huttenhower, B. Ren and L. Trippa), Annals of Applied Statistics, 2020, 14, 494-517.
- Trojani: (Almost) Model-Free Recovery (with P. Schneider), Journal of Finance, 2019, 74 (1), 323-370.
- Nicodano, L. Regis: A Trade-Off Theory of Ownership and Capital Structure, Journal of Financial Economics, 2019, 131 (3), 715-735.
- Marfè: Should Investors Learn about the Timing of Equity Risk? (with M. Hasler and M. Khapko), Journal of Financial Economics, 2019, 132 (3), 182-204.
- Passarelli: Loss Aversion in Politics (with A. Alesina), American Journal of Political Science, 2019, 63 (4), 936-947.
- Monte: Strategic Performance of Deferred Acceptance in Dynamic Matching Problems (with J. Kennes and N. Tumennasan), American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, 2019, 11 (2), 55-97.
- Gallice, I. Monzón: Cooperation in Social Dilemmas through Position Uncertainty, The Economic Journal, 2019, 129 (621), 2137–2154.
- Mastrobuoni: Optimising Criminal Behavior and the Disutility of Prison, (with D. Rivers), The Economic Journal, 2019, 129 (619): 1364-1399.
- Mastrobuoni: Police Disruption and Performance: Evidence from Recurrent Redeployment Within a City, Journal of Public Economics, 2019, 176, 18-31.
- Monzón: Observational Learning in Large Anonymous Games, Theoretical Economics, 2019, 14, 403-435.
- Devicienti, I. Monzón: Identifying Sorting in Practice (with C. Bartolucci), American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, 2018, 10(4), 408-438.
- Ghirardato: Risk Sharing in the Small and in the Large, (with M. Siniscalchi), Journal of Economic Theory, 2018, 175, 730-765.
- Favaro: Multi-Armed Bandits for Species Discovery: A Bayesian Nonparametric Approach (with M. Battiston and Y.W. Teh), Journal of the American Statistical Association, 2018, 113, 455-466.
The "Working papers" of the Department of Economic-Social and Mathematical-Statistical Sciences are available through the Ideas database.
The Department's publications can also be consulted on IRIS AperTO, the Open Access institutional archive intended to collect, make visible and preserve the scientific production of the University of Turin.
For more information, consult the section dedicated to the research products on the University portal.